Every business entity is required to be VAT compliant in order to avoid levy of heavy penalties. There are very strict provisions for non-compliance for deliberate tax avoidance, incomplete and incorrect filings by any taxable person. For being VAT compliant every business entity must obtain the VAT registration, maintain proper books and file timely returns. Theory of VAT is very simple however its application can be complex. VAT is the core competency area of the United VAT. Our team of professionals will help you in fulfilling following compliance requirements at reasonable prices
- Obtaining VAT registration, determining threshold limit.
- Preparation and submission of periodical VAT returns.
- Providing assistance during VAT audits
- VAT advisory on day to day basis
- Review of VAT return
- Assistance in drafting appeal letters
- VAT representations with federal tax authorities
Requirements of VAT Compliance –
- Invoices Issued
- Invoices received
- Bank Statement
- Debit notes
- Credit Notes
- VAT ledger